Monday, March 18, 2013

HOLLYWOOD


Taken @ The Griffith Observatory (LA)




Hai Fashion Friends! Wow time is flying by so fast, and it is so hard to believe that I've had my blog for over 3 months already. The first picture was taken at the Griffith Observatory located in Los Angelas, and if you haven't gone already, you are definitely missing out because the view up their is GORGEOUS! over looking all of LA and being so close to the HOLLYWOOD sign is something everyone should check out. Although my photographer wasn't there with me, I didn't want to lose to chance to take some awesome pictures of my outfit in such a beautiful venue. If you really look at my first picture, you can spot the Hollywood sign to the left. :) 

Bottoms: XXI
Stockings/ Thigh High Socks: Nordstrom Rack ($3)
Necklace:  XXI
Bracelet: XXI / Papers and Peonies


No comments:

Post a Comment